Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Kittens…Again!

Good Times in BC
Back from my trip to Vancouver BC...I headed to the shelter to drop off a few goodies not realizing that I would be picking up way more than I dropped off!



Not to play favorites..but this one is ridiculously cute!


First day at work is always tough...


This one has a 1/2 tail..thinking of Nubby as a name..


In other SAD news;
Black kitten died yesterday from FIV, which we are seeing a ton of this year..big thank you to Tina for kitty sitting under such sad circumstances.
RIP

7 comments:

Daniel & Elisif said...

I love my little Gremlin/Furbie....he's soooo cute
---Elisif

Anonymous said...

Wait, weren't the ones before this group supposed to be your last group of kittens for a while? :P

Sorry about blackie, so sad. I couldn't deal with that part of fostering, I'd have to take a week off from work every time one died . . .

SMK said...

I know right..the dying kitten part is bull crap! This year has been particularly bad..In my defense Sharon had twenty(20) kittens she was bottle feeding..how could I say no?

Hate is Great! said...

aww, I know - it's so damn sad when they die!

I love the black and white one, and I LOVE the orange one - Nubby, ha! Please send Nubby to me immediately in the US mail - just poke some holes in the box, I'm sure it's totally fine.

Grandma Kathy said...

love the black and white title photo - one of yours?

SMK said...

Yes..he was in my fourth litter this year..him and two of his other litter mates all got adopted together..love it when that happens!

Anonymous said...

. . . amazing!!

I wish there were more people like you. There are so many babies who do not get a chance to live happily ever after.

It is heartbreaking when the babies do not survive.

...with great joy there is the risk of terrible sorrow. Truth is, it is terrible to try to save a life and fail. . .it is far worse to fail to try.

Thank you for taking the risk and making a difference.

You are the best!

Purrs
sharon
PAWS Animal Shelter