Friday, October 24, 2008

Back at work

Due to Nubby's lack of eating I decided he and Mr. Perfect should come to work today...and per usual they spent time with their favorite office visitors... here's Tina gettin a little kitten action!


Nubby..thinkin he's getting more Turkey!!

Back to the normal office routine..both kittens at the foot of my desk meowing...

When they get bored of that..they go for the lap..good thing I wore jeans today!


That's when things start to get ridiculous...then they go back on the floor and we start all over again...its a wonder I get any work done!


Hopefully Nubby will eat better this weekend and I can leave him home next week:-)


1 comment:

Zephyr said...

Nubby looks kind of like one of my old fosters, Indiana. He had difficulty as well with gaining weight. He's been in isolation for ringworm, and now he's a full grown cat! I wish he would have been able to be a cute kitten so he would be more likely to be adopted. It's hard seeing your old fosters like that. Good luck with the kittens, as a fellow foster mommy, I know the joys and the downfalls of kittens. : )