Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kitten Containment Unit...

Check out my new.. supper cool.. two story.. kitten containment unit that doubles as a poop/food blocker for the bad dogs. Thanks to the KCU the kittens can now comfortably share space with the dogs while I'm at work.


Tabby checking for kibble


Right away all the kittens love to play in, on and around the KCU


The blue bowls are the coolist thing ever..they attach to the KCU so the kittens can't knock them over..which they love to do! On the other side of the food is the litter box which I can access from the top. I LOVE this thing..best ever!! Even my old cat Tub-a-goo has napped in it!


Nubby like's it..and I think I finally figured out that human baby food (turkey flavor) keeps him quiet. But I'm a little worried he hasn't been putting on weight as fast as the other kittens and still feels extremly thin. I started bottle feeding him last night and increassed the amount of baby food. Not sure whats going on...if anyone has any ideas on how to put some wieght on Nubby post to comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heath Bar Blizzards seem to do the trick for me.

SMK said...

hmmm blizzards..maybe they could whip up a turkey flavor!!

Melissa McClone said...

Keep the baby food coming. That's all one of mine would eat when her Hyper-T took her down to around 5 pounds, and what helped her put the weight back on (now 11 pounds) once she had her I-131 treatment.